- Cabins ranging in size from one to four bedrooms. Each cabin has its own kitchen ( does not include Airstreams) and one or more bathrooms. Some cabins have fireplaces.
- Sky Line Lodge’s Lost Miner Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We are open every day from 7:30am until 7:30pm.
- Little Eva’s gift shop has a full line of fishing tackle, hats, shirts, gifts, and other items.
- Fishing Licenses, Hunting Licenses, and ATV permits are sold at the Sky Line Lodge.
- Neither cellphone service nor Wi-Fi service is available in Platoro.
- Guided Day Hikes by Platoro Backpacking Adventures
- Each cabin is furnished with:
Bed Linens, Pillows, Toilet Paper, Bath Soap,
Bath Towels (*NOTE* Daily housekeeping is NOT provided, so if you want a fresh towel every day, you will need to pack some in),
Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Pot (no filters, no coffee),
Cooking and Eating Utensils, Dishware,
Heater, Dish Drainer, Trash Bags, and
Wood (supplied for fireplaces only, not for outside campfires!).
- You will need to bring:
Food, Coffee, Beverages, Adult Beverages,
Pots and Pans, Paper Towels, Paper Plates, Paper Cups, Coffee Filters, etc.
Large Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Charcoal Lighter Fluid,
Specialty Cookware for Your Gourmet Meals,
Flashlight, Lawn Chairs, Hair Dryer, Shampoo, and Personal Items.